Technical jobs at Entrust provide the ultimate career for those interested in hands-on positions but desire to use their aptitude and creativity to master complex technologies.
Technicians at Entrust are provided with extensive training, as well as the latest tools to build and troubleshoot the most capable machine tools and automation systems on the market.
This is a highly versatile, high-demand field with visibility and frequent opportunities for advancement based on individual performance.
Technical staff works with customers, suppliers, and engineers to build their professional capabilities and become leaders in their chosen field. Cross training provides a more versatile experience, which makes the job more interesting and the employee more valuable to the organization.
Technical positions perform a variety of tasks, including:
- Precision machine building
- Assembly and testing of complex mechanisms
- Laser alignment of precision assemblies
- Automation and robotics building and testing
- Light fabrication and prototype building
- Hydraulic and fluid power system plumbing
- Control panel wiring and assembly
- Machine wiring
- Machine startup and debugging
- Intelligent device configuration
- Industrial networking
- Machine programming
- Common Functions
- Machine application and tooling tests
- Machine testing and troubleshooting
- Customer training and support
- Field installation and customer service
Ready to join? View Current Opportunities.
If you do not see your specialty listed, you may inquire about a specific position by contacting us.
Entrust is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. If you need reasonable accommodation to review our Careers section of our website or to apply for employment, please contact email@example.com.